cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account access

draftschmaft67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good evening all...

I activated a new plan earlier today & so far I haven't been able to access my account on the PM site. The port is complete & the service is up & running for me, but whenever I attempt to log in to the site, it doesn't recognize the device & the 6 digit code it sends to my phone never arrives. Repeat over & over again. Frustrating. Any help here would be much appreciated.

12 REPLIES 12

draftschmaft67

Don't think so. Holdup in the # release on the other end. Didn't get the text from them right away to confirm. 

@draftschmaft67 

Great to hear everything is worked out with a CS_Agent.

Was it a glitch in the system?

draftschmaft67

The issue has been rectified with help from an agent, there was a delay of some sort on the end of my previous carrier. Thanks all for the feedback!! 

BrittanyT

If you not getting no satisfaction on your phone try another device like laptop or iPad like use one thing for get code and the other type in because u got type it in because it misses numbers everytime if u automatically let it go in

draftschmaft67

I've reached out to agents by PM. Thank you. 

@draftschmaft67 

If you can’t get the 2FA code on your phone while login to your account on the PM app or on your computer. Your last option is to contact a CS_Agent by private messaging between the hours of 9:00am to 10:00pm EST but remember today is Thanksgiving so they maybe delayed in replying.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

draftschmaft67

Services seem to be working. Calls & texts have been coming & going 

draftschmaft67

Forgot to mention that I'm checking the box every time & it doesn't seem to make a difference 

draftschmaft67

It doesn't work when I enter a code sent to email either. After entering the email code, the next screen tells me I'm not on a trusted device & that a code needs to be sent to my phone...which never arrives 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@draftschmaft67 

This happened to me a couple of times so I hit Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code and had it sent to my email…guess there is a glitch in the system.

Also, don’t use autofill from your password key. You need to enter your email manually and password with a check mark on the right.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@draftschmaft67 , please try again and when asked to enter the code, select the option to resend the code.  You will be offered an option to send the code to email.  Hopefully that will work.  Once in the account, go to the profile tab, manage eversafe ID and update the phone number.  That is the number where 2FA codes are sent to.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@draftschmaft67 - are your services working okay?

Try hitting the RESEND option to get the option to get the code via email.

Need Help? Let's chat.