cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspension - Card Expired

ATRACEY
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Unfortunately, my bank card expired and I did not realise as I mostly use cash. I went to update my card details in my account, however, I cannot access my account. The website continuously brings me to the activation of a new sim card. I simply wish to enter in my new card details and unsuspend my account.

I also tried to go through the activation and selecting "I already have a simcard", but the site will not accept my simcard number.

I simply want to keep my current number and update my credit card details to my new bank card.

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ATRACEY 

don't try to setup the account again.  

The error you got simply indicates that the EverSafe login has not properly linked with your My Account yet.  Easy fix for PM support and you just need to engage them by message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

For your account, if you don't want to wait, you can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/Shell/711 and then load the voucher using *611.  This will at least resume the service first and you can take your time to work with support on the login problem

Need Help? Let's chat.