cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

Resolution
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended despite the fact my credit card info is correct and up to date.  I need to have someone from Public Mobile resolve this as it has nothing to do with my credit card

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Resolution 

You may wish to know your question here is on the public forum, not to Public Mobile employees.  We can't do anything except offer suggestions on how to get services back.

Really, it's pretty easy.

Auto-pay sometimes 'fails'.  Usually due to an expired credit card - is it that?

If not, make a manual payment via the card, a payment voucher, or through recharge.com (fees may apply)

That's about all you can do.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Resolution 

try close all browser and clear cache/ cookies/ open inPrivate mode,from computer. Login again and press reactviate

and go on top up at cart and continue payment.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Resolution - are your services working? If so, it may be fair to say you can ignore any messages you see/have.

If they are not working, did your renewal pass? Autopay could have failed. Log into My Account and make a manual payment to reactivate services.

If this was an Autopay failure I would let the CSA group know.

(CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Resolution  You can 611 if you know the PIN number to account or with voucher no pin needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.