cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended and cant login

Elijah5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi there i currently signed up yesterday to public mobile and i signed up and paid but yet after i did my account get suspended for lack of fund.... i can see that the payment went through on my card thinking about blocking all charges close to t

9 REPLIES 9

A Telus store won't help you. Use the link provided earlier to contact support.
Does your old sim still work? Did you get a text from them with the old sim in a phone?

Elijah5

i got nothing from my old provider and still got charge

Elijah5

could i call a telus store in my city to help too speck to someone?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Elijah5 - i would advise not to block charges from public on your card in the event you want any account/servicers with public mobile. Doing chargebacks could cause a whole other headache.

I feel this can be fixed for you. Can you try to perform a reset of the device's network settings?

If still an issue, try the sim card into another phone and see if services work. Call 611 (or # 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device) and make sure public can find your account.

It sounds like you transferred a number over to public mobile. So did you accept the SMS port approval text on the previous provider's SIM card? You will need to do that for the port to be successful.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/transfer-your-number

If you have a 'new to you iphone' deregister the old number on the iphone: https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/

Then set up your phone number On your iPhone:

1. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage is on. You might need to wait a moment for it to activate.
  2. Tap Send & Receive. If you see “Use your Apple ID for iMessage,” tap it and sign in with the same Apple ID that you use on your Mac, iPad, and iPod touch.
  3. In the "You can receive iMessages" section, make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected.
  4. Go to Settings > FaceTime and make sure that your phone number and Apple ID are selected in the "You can be reached by FaceTime at" section.

@Elijah5 wrote:

no i activate on the app i didn't know the app crash and when i put in my sim card i did try sending text, call and even try my data neither of it work  i get email from public moblie

@Elijah5 

You should be able to get everything fixed up.  Activation failed. 

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA) for help. 

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/2243

Write a detailed message for CSA.  Expect a response in a few hours.  Check your private message inbox for response (envelope in upper right corner of website). 

Community members on this forum are customers likely yourself offering advice.  With account issues, you will need to contact CSA. 

Elijah5

no i activate on the app i didn't know the app crash and when i put in my sim card i did try sending text, call and even try my data neither of it work  i get email from public moblie

@Elijah5 wrote:

so i got my sim card in the mail and then i went on the app fill out the info but it then said it had issuss during the activation setup but then when i sign in it on the app it jumps back to the sign up or login page and or on the website it then tell me "forbidden A1". but when i put my new sim card into my phone it has my old number but  that i tried to transfer but i cant use my services on my plan i spent money on even though the payment  has gone through. i'm thinking about blocking all charges because I'm fedup

@Elijah5 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Did you try to port your number from your old carrier?  

The website and app has caching issues.  Try to login on the website by first clearing cache or incognito mode.  Or try a different web browser. 

When you put the PM SIM card in your phone, are you able to text out or outgoing calls?  What about data?  

Elijah5

so i got my sim card in the mail and then i went on the app fill out the info but it then said it had issuss during the activation setup but then when i sign in it on the app it jumps back to the sign up or login page and or on the website it then tell me "forbidden A1". but when i put my new sim card into my phone it has my old number but  that i tried to transfer but i cant use my services on my plan i spent money on even though the payment  has gone through. i'm thinking about blocking all charges because I'm fedup

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Elijah5 

More details would be helpful. Did you activate on the website first?  If you did activate on website, did you finish your activation via the Public mobile app?  Did you receive a welcome email from Public mobile?

Need Help? Let's chat.