cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended and Not Taking my Credit Card

kbelisle27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have phoned my bank and there is no issues with the credit card, the issue is on Public Mobile's end. Also says my account is deactivated July 2023? It isn't even July yet? 

6 REPLIES 6

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Check to make certain that the cards present expiration matches the one on your account.

@kbelisle27 

not sure why first cc didn't work...try updating your cc info with the cc that worked.

pay.png

kbelisle27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I made a payment with a different credit card and it has been reactivated. My data isn't working though. There is still nothing wrong with my other card though, I don't want to go through all this every month. 

fillion01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@kbelisle27 have you tried with an Incognito or InPrivate browser tab?

If so and still no success, maybe try to open a chat session sith SIMon and ask to "submit ticket" to get a live person to support you with the credit card payment...

The July date is probably for the 90 days until you loose your number if not reactivated by then, don't worry about it. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kbelisle27 , whenever an account is in suspension, the deactivation date is shown.  Auto pay does seem to fail from time to time.  Please access your online account using incognito mode and attempt a reactivation manually.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@kbelisle27 

is your plan set to renew tonight ? Are the phone features still working (talk/text/data)?  If so...just ignore and as long as Autopay is set up properly...all will be fine tomorrow.

(Deactivation notice is for 90 days after current plan expires if not renewed)

Need Help? Let's chat.