cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Reactivation

panossianranine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to renew my account as I had a problem with the payment and I want it urgently as I am not able to sign in to pay and renew, I am abroad and my account will deactivate in 10 days.

I need help from public mobile urgently please to access my account, pay and renew.

7 REPLIES 7

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

With you having the sim out of country, you won't be able to use 611. (unless you're in the states).

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@panossianranine 

go to Shell Stations to purchase vouchers and add to your account by call 611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt.

Official list of retailers location sell vouchers:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

You, online from recharge.com or your sister in many stores can buy a voucher. If you bought the voucher online then you tell her the 12 digit code and she can call the toll free number. Or if she bought it then she can call. She will need to be sure to use the PIN# identified on the voucher if there are more than one set of 12 digit numbers. She should also buy one from Shell or 7-Eleven. Others may have a delay.

She could also go to a store like a Mobil gas station and do real time payment.

panossianranine

They couldn't helo my sister to pay manually when she went in person. I am stressing out

panossianranine

I don't have the full number to let someone call, can you please give me the full number and how they can activate it?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you have issue accessing your account, contact agent for assistance.

Then if you have registered CC with PM, pay manually and reactivate your account.

For how long was your account suspended?

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could buy vouchers online. Can you access a North American toll free number where you are? Can you get somebody in Canada to dial in for you? recharge.com

1-855-4pu-blic. Then enter your number. Then 1 then 1.

Need Help? Let's chat.