cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Number

Shelby4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I find my account number if I am locked out of My Account and have been on autopay (i.e., have no bills with my number)? I have found my initial activation email from PM and it does not list such.

The help people are not helpful as they require my account number to verify it is me, and when I tell them I do not have that, they say I need it. 

It's a circular disaster and I need my account number so I can change companies. 

Thanks,

13 REPLIES 13

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

People answering questions here should carefully read what was already posted. I see more and more either wrong or sometimes already given answers. I know that sometimes those are not posted yet, but at least read carefully what OP said. 

As for your @Shelby4 problem, while it is frustrating that you cannot login and you are the owner, you need to understand that support doesn't know that and needs proof. Anyone could come and say, hey, here is my number and I cannot login. Get me access. I think you have 2 options:
1. Reset password (as you do know email you used)
2. Contact CSS and see if there are any other ways to prove you are you, like credit card used to pay or something. 

Good luck

Yes, that's the one. Not sure why the other user is insisting so hard on needing support to find the account number when you have it right there.

@Shelby4 wrote:

@softech I have. They require my account number to give me access to any account details.

@Shelby4   who? PM support?  ask them to escalate.  They will ask you other proofs for identity check.  Reply the message

@Shelby4   as mentioned above, you need to open ticket with PM support using direct message .  You can work with support on the fraud situatoin.

but if you need the account number for porting out, you still need to get the account active first.  ONLY active account can be ported out of PM

Shelby4

@dust2dust  1000000229345X? (hidden last number)?

@Shelby4 

To find your Account number, search your most-used e-mail accounts for this e-mail header, which also contains your PM Account Number beginning with the 100000 sequence of numbers:

HALIMACS_0-1675532386253.png

Yes they're rather sensitive about chargebacks.

Since you have your welcome email, can you open up the headers or source of the email? The account # should be "hidden" in the To: area. It will be a 1 followed by a bunch of zeroes.

A lot like this:

Received: from unknown (HELO RKDYNCRM1) ([96.1.138.227])
  by orkaan-i.nssi.telus.com with ESMTP; 18 May 2018 03:50:10 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
From: "Public Mobile" <public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca>
To: "100000########" <my email address>                             <<<---
Date: when I signed up

Shelby4

@Handy1 
Right but again, I cannot access my account, so I cannot see this screen. As said, I have sent a ticket and they require my account details to release account details.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shelby4  

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675532186344.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  supports help 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Shelby4

@softech I have. They require my account number to give me access to any account details.

@Shelby4  then you have to message support using direct message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Shelby4

They have banned my from My Account because of a fraudulent charge. I cannot access and they will not provide access.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Shelby4   yes, you can find  account number from Profile page in My Account

Understand you cannot login, try to open ticket with PM Support for help for the login issue

1. Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗"

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.