cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Creation Failed

mihaisticea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a new phone number for a friend. 

During the activation step, after I filled the payment and clicked next, I had to wait a few minutes and then I got a message on the screen saying that something went wrong. 

When I tried starting the process again, it was saying that the SIM # is already in use. 

So I put the sim in the phone and everything seems to work perfectly. 

Except, today I tried to login to selfserve to see how much data is left and all that, but I cannot log in with the email that I used during creation. When I try to recover the password, it says the email is invalid. 

When I try to sign up for a new account, they say "he phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already". 

Whan I suspect happened is that during activation the SIM was activated, but the account failed to create, so not is is some unfinished state. 

Anyone here knows how can I fix this?

Again, the SIM works, but cannot login/create account!

Thanks, 

mihai

7 REPLIES 7

@fdrcamb519and @mihaisticea, that isn't the best way to contact a moderator by using your method. Certain moderators have certain tasks, and they may get to it.

They are better off to contact a moderator you need to click on the ? on the lower right-hand corner. Chat with SIMon with your issue, so it can create a support ticket for the moderators for you.

Once you think it understands the issue, type submits a ticket. Expect a moderator to get back to you up to 48 hours or less of course

here is the direct link to the SIMon too if you prefer too.

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Please contact a MOD, by clicking question mark on right bottom corner, or click top community and scroll down and click MOD and send a private message with your concern.

IMG-2480 (1).jpg

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mihaisticea  Click here to register your selfserve account.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

The Public Mobile Moderator Team
If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact our super-knowledgeable Moderator Team.
Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:
Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking  here. You’ll need to be logged in to your account. 

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Please contact a MOD, by clicking question mark on right bottom corner, or click top community and scroll down and click MOD and send a private message with your concern.

IMG-2480 (1).jpg

@fdrcamb519 There isn't really any need to search for which moderators are online. All moderators have access to the Moderator_Team account and you'd be better off talking to the first available moderator. Also, using SIMon is the method that Public Mobile prefers members to use.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mihaisticea If your card was charged, but you still has no access to account, there are 2 options: contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a temporary password.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

IMG-2480 (1).jpg

@mihaisticea Since your service is working, but it doesn't allow you to create a self serve account and the login that you created isn't working, you'll need to go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.