cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Account Activation Issue. 404 Dr.Strange not found]

IbbyK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"Public Mobile, I have come to bargain. Its just you and me now. You charged my credit card. Technically makes you my prisoner." - Dr.Strange

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

Let me start off by saying the above sentence is just purely for your entertainment purposes.Let's cut to the real chit chat.

I recently ported by phone from company X to Public Mobile. It just so happens that I am also a victim of Porting/Account Activation Issue. Here is some background information on the process.

I got the new SIM and I started the process. At the last stage where It was processing my payment information. I received a 404 error. Few minutes later, I get a notification saying my card has been charged with $135.60 from Public Mobile. I swiped my new SIM into my phone. I am able to place calls and play with my data. I am unable to send/receive messages along with incoming calls. 

Now I would like to demonstrate my tagging skills to the general public. Please allow me to demonstrate: Back in the days kids used to play this game called: Tag and you are it!

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D@Jeremy_M@Caroline_B@Brooke_C@Val_T

Any help is appreciated. Have a nice day now. 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @IbbyK,  

I can see that one of my colleagues already took care of your issue last week.

Welcome to Public Mobile! Robot Very Happy

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

IbbyK

Just gonna give my topic a bump. Please fix it tonight before 8pm. I need it working. 

@Caroline_D, @Mary_M, @Jeremy_M

Lkjh1234

IbbyK

@hummuschips No worries. I shall wait till tonight. 🙂

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I'm really sorry to hear that you are stuck in a time loop.  Smiley Frustrated

IbbyK

@hummuschips My old SIM is a history. Doesn't work anymore. I am kinda of stuck in the middle. As you can see, I am very patient indeed. I know I just have to wait but I thought making a post about it will atleast bring it to their attention. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Well you've contacted the mods and best you can do now is wait.  You didn't mention if your old SIM is active or not.  If it's still active, your best option is to use it until the mods can fix your porting issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.