cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Activation Failed & Can't Access Account

smartazz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I went to sign up for Public Mobile, I got an Account Activation Failed on the summary page when it finished processing. I got a confirmation email saying that my account was active as well, but I wasn't able to access My Account using my email and password either.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

add tag to contact anyone of pm moderator . there is nothing much you can do other than talk with them privately.

Yes, unfortunately similar situations are happening. You will need the assistance of one of our moderators to gain access to your account.

Send them the information below by private message; address @Shazia_K. Don’t worry if she is available as your message will be forwarded to someone on duty.

If unfamiliar with private messaging, check here: Private Messages - viewing and creating. It will speed things along if you check in from time to time when they are online; Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Include whatever bits of the following info you have:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • PM SIM card number

Please excuse this “boilerplate” approach. There is so much interest in this promo that even the small percentage of customers with problems is substantial.

You can be confident it’s worth the wait for PM to resolve your problem. 😎

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

Are you able to make or receive calls and texts?

If not, then your activation completely failed.  If you can use your phone normall but not login to My Account, that's a bit of a different issue.

In either case, a moderator can help you.  @Shazia_K

Cheers,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.