Accidentally deleted text with holiday more is merrier offer

fridgecs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I just text YES2 to 4911?

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fridgecs 

Yes.  Just send YES2 to 4911 short code and you will get a reply saying that PM added the free add-ons to your account.

BTW, I sent YES2 to short code 4911 without receiving the offer SMS.  PM will reply"Looks like not eligible for this offer.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@fridgecs 

Just try it, then log into your self-serve to see if the bonus items are added to your Data & Add-On's section.

Make sure to clear cache and cookies and open an incognito tab before logging in to get a non-cached version of the site.

Thats easier said than done if you are not tracking them!! Because PM does not date them in your My Account. Do you know how many duplicates and triples some people have? Maybe I should offer an excel tracking program for those that want to be in control of their account(s). 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@fridgecs 

Just try it and login to see and tell us what happens 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fridgecs 

Just try it, then log into your self-serve to see if the bonus items are added to your Data & Add-On's section.

Make sure to clear cache and cookies and open an incognito tab before logging in to get a non-cached version of the site.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@fridgecs 

Yes, if you're sure that you got that text sent to you already,.  Then definitely send YES2 to 4911 and you should get those gifts right away.   Enjoy them.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Yes. 

If the invite was sent....you will receive an immediate response of your freebies. 

If another message ....you will have to keep trying. . 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fridgecs   if you got text already , then yes, sending YES2 to 4911 will work

if you have not received it yet, then sending YES2 early won't work

Need Help? Let's chat.