cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally clicked esim and can't go back

Ryangiesinger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I payed my overdue bill I had to put in my sim card number which said it was invalid for whatever reason even though I was just using it like 2 weeks ago. So I hit esim to see if that would work and now on stuck in the activation screen that just says contact support that literally gets me no where. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

@softech , I guess what got me was “overdue bill” and was using sim card 2 weeks ago! That’s why I thought was thinking it was already an active account that just needed bill paid again to use it again.

Edit: Yes, something isn’t linked correctly on account if asked to input a sim card # when logging into account!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LitlLdy true, look like I missed that part.  I thought it was a new activation

so, I think @Ryangiesinger  login and got the prompt about "Resume activation".  If that is the case, it is an indication that the login not properly linked with My Account

I think OP needs to contact agent to sort it out 

@softech , I’m confused! @Ryangiesinger stated that “When I payed my overdue bill I had to put in my sim card number which said it was invalid for whatever reason even though I was just using it like 2 weeks ago.” Shouldn’t the account of been signed into to make the payment on it & not sign up for a new account? Hence why inputting current sim card # on new activation screen didn’t work!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryangiesinger 

If your bill was overdue, why did PM ask for your Sim card number to process payment?  Were you activating a new account or plan?  Did your payment go through?  More details on your particular situaiton would be helpful. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryangiesinger 

you can still go back 🙂

What you need to do is to first get a physical sim yourself:

Once you got the sim card, simply message PM support and ask them to update the sim card number for you and help you to compelete the activation:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.