cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to my account

manhas44
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Hoping you can help.  I have 3 accounts with Public Mobile and the corresponding emails for each are no longer valid.  I need to access the accounts so I may update my auto-pay information as my existing credit card information has expired.

How can I gain access when the "password reset" function will not work as the email for this is no longer valid.

5 REPLIES 5

@manhas44 

Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type "password reset" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon. Keep an eye on the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen next to your avatar for a little number to pop up indicating a reply from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times but replies are less than one hour currently,

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@manhas44 wrote:

Hi there,

Hoping you can help.  I have 3 accounts with Public Mobile and the corresponding emails for each are no longer valid.  I need to access the accounts so I may update my auto-pay information as my existing credit card information has expired.

How can I gain access when the "password reset" function will not work as the email for this is no longer valid.

@manhas44 

You'll need to ask Customer support to that for you, using one of these 2 methods:

Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@manhas44   

To change the email address, you will have to contact  PM support and they can update the email address for you,   use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot Log in Information ", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Anonymous
Not applicable

@manhas44 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will change for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Need Help? Let's chat.