cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Code

Sully76
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cannot receive the access code via text to access my account.

15 REPLIES 15

@Sully76  That’s what I was saying 20 mins ago 🙂

Sully76

Thank you!

@Sully76 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from your old provider and you have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If you are not receiving calls and text on your PM sim card, and only outgoing calls, wok  then you might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

@Sully76  Did you happen to use the IMEI number and not just the old providers account number ? That can cause the issue too , please call the number I sent you for status update on the port and they can re trigger it for you also if needed 

Sully76

DIdn't miss the text or leave the sim card.

Sully76

Can make calls but not receive.

@Sully76  can you make outgoing calls yet? Can you receive incoming calls? let's make sure you can receive calls and text first and the 2FA issue will be resolved 

@Sully76  did you leave old  providers SIM card in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port ? Or miss the text completely ? If so no worries there’s a number for live support that can the trigger the port request for you . Will send it private message as we not allowed o post it here and get it fixed then you will get code sent to the right number 

Sully76

Porting from a different provider

Just to confirm. Was the number already with PM or were you/are you porting in from a different provider? Or were already a long time customer?

Sully76

I am using a number that I already had. The app is downloaded to the phone.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I think what the issue is here is you didn't fully complete your signing up yet. You signed up online I assume? Did you get a phone number already with PM? If you haven't finished your sign up, you have to download the app to the phone to finish off the process. Then once that's done and you get a number, then the send to email or text will work. 

No need to contact a CS Agent for this. It's super easy to do and we're here to help.

@Sully76  The please use this direct link to support to help you regain access 

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sully76

There is no option for send email. Only voice and text. Neither work.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sully76  Do you see an option for “ didn’t get code “ ? Tap it and you should be able to get option to send code to email instead . If not luck use this first link to support to help 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.