cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the payment

Yuqin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $54.88 for 4g $39 plan and a sim card a week ago, and activities today, and changed to 90 days right away. Got charged $114.24 again. How about the first payment $54.88?

5 REPLIES 5

Yuqin

Thank you very much, I found it.

HI @Yuqin 

click on your avatar (the coffee cup), and Messages is there,

hTideGnow_0-1696465275045.png

Yuqin

Where find the message? Please see the picture I took.

Screenshot_20231004_181427.jpg

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Yuqin 

There are usually warning messages about making immediate plan changes about forfeiting what was left on the prior cycle.

You will want to act promptly with customer support to have any chance at them offering some concessions here, however, don't expect any refund as there clearly isn't one normally available when doing immediate plan changes.

Key is to be kind and seek recourse as an exception, not as an expectation.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yuqin 

you have went to My Account and made a plan change today? and you were using Change Now option?  

The Change now option allows PM to charge you now and the remaining days on the old plan will be forfeited.

But if today is just day 1 of the new 90 days plan, support would be able to help to reverse one of the 2 plans you had.  Please message them directly here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.