cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Able to do calls but I'm not receiving any calls neither I have data. Plan is up to date on payment.

Andy9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone knows how to fix this? 

10 REPLIES 10

Andy9

I did that too. Sim card worked in another phone but on my phone is glitchy. Although, I started to receive calls and texts again but zero data. I'm on a plan and it just got renew 5 days ago. I still have almost 4Gb available.  Phone service cut out again for 20m, and now I have service but not data. 

Greg6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue start just today as well (couldn't do outgoing or get incoming calls/SMS texts, data was fine). Also noticed my plan details weren't coming up on the website. after trying a whole pile of things (reboot phone, take SIM card out and back in etc) I put my SIM card into another phone - everything came up fine on that device, so put it back into my phone after that and boom.... everything works OK. Plan details still aren't coming up on site though.

@Andy9 wrote:

I've tried my husband sim can in my phone also public Mobile  it works but mine doesn't work properly. It's not my phone issue it's the service issue

@Andy9 

did you login to My Account to see if you still have data in your current cycle?  Check the My Data & Add-ons section in the Overview page.  If you don't see a line about data there, then you have used up your data for your current cycle

Andy9

I have started a ticket. I believe it's a service issue. As of 14:28 I've received a call and text but I don't have data still. I've tried my husband sim can in my phone also public Mobile  it works but mine doesn't work properly. It's not my phone issue it's the service issue

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Andy9 hi it may be a provisioning issue with your account open a ticket with customer service to look into it for you click here  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Andy9

No travels. Last call I've received was yesterday at 645pm and I was still able to use data. Today I don't have data or get text or calls. Goes straight to voicemail. Took SIM card out, rebooted phone still nothing

nicoldans

Hi Andy, i have the same issue. It might sound silly but did you recently travelled into the US with a roaming add-on?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Andy9 try taking the sim out and put back reboot phone 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Andy9  Try your SIM in another phone to confirm it's account not phone related. 

@Andy9 wrote:

Anyone knows how to fix this? 

The first thing to try would be to restart the phone.  Also, check the status of your IMEI at devicecheck.ca.  Does text messaging work?

Need Help? Let's chat.