cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO TOP UP Extra charged

Shaherin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I have been charged 3 times in total .every month $19.00 plus hst Plus Plan fee $27.00 in October 1st 2023,September 1st 2023,and August 1st ,2023

My question is why! i have been charged extra $19.00 every months 

thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

@hTideGnow- Just stop.

HI @dust2dust 

if this reply posts no issue, that mean we are ok to reply

looking at your post, maybe you have too many numbers and triggered the spam filter?

or too many negative feelings towards PM and triggered that?  LoL

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

This keeps getting moderated. ??

dust2dust_0-1699564902601.png

HI @Shaherin 

first,  you don't email PM, if you have question, you submit a ticket via message them here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It looks to me you got two accounts charged, please submit a ticket and work with agent.  Main questions is can they locate how many accounts charging to your credit card

Shaherin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

IMG_4330.png

IMG_4328.png

IMG_4254.png

IMG_4253.jpeg

IMG_4254.png

I’m attaching all my add ones charges,

I never received any 611 messages  I checked my plan as well as my credit card I’m still getting charged for add ones.

you can see my account activity that I didn’t use any data,recently I changed my plan for Data. I checked my account I didn’t buy any add ones.

Only time I bought data $15 for USA,

I sent an email to Publicmobile.com as well as webstore@publicmobile.ca

no reply, Because of that reason I can’t Auto pay, I unsubscribe and re pay every month.

please give me a solution otherwise I have to switch to another provider.

it is very frustrating it’s taking your money out of blue.

thank you 

IMG_4337.jpeg

IMG_4336.jpeg

IMG_4335.jpeg

IMG_4334.jpeg

IMG_4333.png

IMG_4332.png

IMG_4331.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shaherin 

PM is on a 30 days cycle so it is not possible you were charged on those dates. Also there isn’t a $19 plan on PM.

It should be August 1, August 31, September  30.

PM is an online service and you can manage your self serve account by login to your account go to the Payment section to review what the extra charges are for or contact a CS_Agent to help you login or look into the charges.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shaherin 

Which plan are you on? 

Maybe screenshot your payment history page.  That would provide useful information.

Need Help? Let's chat.