cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT DISABLED

Wa
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Good morning 

Is anyone Know anything about "your account has been disabled contact community for assistance"???

20 REPLIES 20

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
So freedom Mobile ported away your number from PM without your permission. We'll definitely need a mods help here.

talkalot

I have done this already email internal contacts and PM to Mods to response.

Wa

Couple of days ago freedom mobile deactivate my service which was with my original number, I thought Public mobile port my number and then tried my pm sim but it was with no service , anyways long story short everything setup correctly in the meantime freedom mobile assigned me a new number, but when I get up in the morning I was with no service at pm sim and my account was disabled as well. at last I try my freedom  sim I found it is with my original no so it means freedom mobile port my original number without my permission from PM. I hope you understand all of it

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@talkalot

You will need to send a private message with your details to a moderator to get this looked at - just tagging along on an existing thread will not get noticed.

Have a read of this and follow the instruction and the link on how to send a private message.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

talkalot
I have the same issues where my number has become deactivated. Please can one of the MOD's activate my number so that the port can be completed. It has been 4 days now. Please email to the address on file.

Rockdaddy22
@Wa what could've possibly happened?

If you port-out your Public Mobile number to another carrier, your account is immediately disabled.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Wa,

Thank you so much for your patience!

It appears as though you ported out your number last night. I will be sending you a private message, kindly view it!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mimmo

@Wa glad to see the positive attitude,in the face of service disruption.  

As mentioned best thing is to send a private message to the mods, shazia is off today so you can try a different one (not shure who is online at moment), put your phone number in the message and as much info as possible, also reference this thread.   In you subject put "account disabled no service after payment and successful port, " or something similar, that shows teh gravity/urgency of the issue. 

Keep being positive.  

Wa

my number transfered yesterday so i don't have any option other than wait i think

You say you started a port-in yesterday? So, try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones.

Meanwhile, if your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Some patience will be necessary. 🙏

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Wa

ok Thank you i will try

Rockdaddy22
I'll I can suggest is to try and get support by sending an email, a private message, twitter or facebook.

Wa

I think she is off today

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K when get in, could you take a look at this no service issue, if you have time of course.

Wa

No my phone is not working, I did my payment yesterday and port happened as well 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Disabled usually means account cancelled for non-payment or port out

Does your cell phone work right now?

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It looks like you will need to contact a moderator to get your account issue fixed.

Read this post.  It contains the instructions and is a link on how to send a private message.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Wa

Yes there is no service, I tried different cell phone same result and when i login for selfserve i get this error of account disabled

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Does your phone service still work?

You'll need to provide a few more details and when you are getting this error. Is it when you're logging into self-serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.