cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACCOUNT DISABLED!~! AND CHARGED TWICE FOR 1 MONTH, FOR MY ACCOUNT

kitten1979
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

blocked from phone.jpgEXTREMELY UPSET, CUSTOMER, I HAVE BEEN WITH PUBLIC MOBILE FOR YEARS!! I HAVE ALWAYS PAID ON TIME. AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN CHARGED TWICE BEFORE UNTIL NOW, I EMAILED PUBLIC MOBILE REGARDING, BEING CHARGED TWICE AND I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM THEM.

NOW THEY FROZE/ DISABLED MY PHONE! I WAS ON THE OTEHR SIDE OF TOWN, HEAVEN FORBID IF SOMETHING HAPPEND, I COULD NOT CALL OUT SINCE ABOUT 12:00PM TODAY! IT WORKED UNTIL THAT TIME.

THEN IT WAS DISABLED! IT KEPT SAYING FOR ME TO CALL#611 AND I COULD NOT GET ANYONE, SO I HAD TO WAIT TO COME BACK HOME, IN BAD TRAFFIC!!  (NO PHONE, LOTS OF  ACCIDENTS ON HIGHWAY) AND NO PHONE!! INCASE OF EMERGENCY!!

PUBLIC MOBILE DISABLED MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I PROVE I WAS CHARGED TWICE FOR MY ONE BILL!! EXTREMELY UPSET CUSTOMER! I WILL UPLOAD THE PICTURE YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT! 

OR ACKNOWLEDGE! 

I WOULD LIKE MY ACCOUNT RE  ACTIVATED!! 

THE PICTURES charged twice public mobile kathleen.jpeg

blocked from phone.jpg

33 REPLIES 33

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kitten1979  - i think you said you already messaged Public Mobile customer support, yes? So go back to that ticket or open a new one and include the screen shots there.

We are customers like you and do not have access to your account.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster  use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Any account issues has to be brought to agent's attention.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kitten1979 

Please remove your personal email address and your number on payment screenshot as this is a public Community and we are members like you.

Normally multiple charges are because you click a payment multiple times.

The additional payment will remain as credit in your account or you can ask for a refund from a CS_Agent but it will take up to 30 days to process…your next payment date.

They can be contacted by private messaging or create a ticket on SIMon Chatbot on this Community page.

Try rebooting your phone by holding down the power button and reseat your SIM then power the phone back on to see if your service is restored.

Need Help? Let's chat.