Did you mean: 

A weird interruption in my call?

MillsOK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
My plan is this : 
•- 2GB at 3G Speed
•- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
•- Unlimited International Text

To speak with amazon customer support they phone you. You can't phone them. They phone the mobile on the account. I contacted amazon.ca assuming that I was speaking with someone in Canada. 

However, at some point the call I was on was interrupted. It said something about Public Mobile and this wasn't available for talk. 

Im panicking as I think I have lost them but on my phone it said "continue" I clicked continue and boom the customer rep was still there but she had lost me for about 20 seconds. 

Any idea what this is? Is it because maybe I was connected with a USA rep and the call was coming in from USA to Canada?  and my plan is unlimited Canada talk? And why did it let me continue?

Any one had this happen to them before?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@MillsOK wrote:

But is that unlimited incoming worldwide or only unlimited from Canada?

@MillsOK  Unlimited incoming worldwide. Unlimited outgoing Canada wide.

Note: Must be in Canada for incoming/outgoing calls.

MillsOK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But is that unlimited incoming worldwide or only unlimited from Canada?

@MillsOK  I'm wondering if this was a case of the person you speaking with not hearing you speak and put you back in some hold queue.  Press a key might have told Amazon that you were still there and didn't want the call to be disconnected.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MillsOK  Does not make a difference if you call was from Canada, US or anywhere else in the world since you have unlimited incoming with your plan. My guess, was it was a  one-time technical hiccup that you don't need to be concerned about.

Note that for calls initiated by the customer Public Mobile reserves the right to drop a call that is more than 2 hours in some occasions. Clearly that does not apply in your case since the call was incoming.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MillsOK  - It doesn't matter where the call originates.  If Amazon was calling from anywhere in the world, it wouldn;t require any special long distance plan for you.  Any chance your signal was weak?

Need Help? Let's chat.