cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A real Public Mobile #?

Bobisyouruncle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I received a text message about a Public Mobile offer from 5474 (or 547-4). It looked legit. No spelling or grammar mistakes. The offer is for 4G 25GB for 28/month or 4G 30GB for $34/month (maybe too good to be true?) I replied back for one of those offers but didn’t get any confirmation like you normally would. I can’t see any offer on Public Mobile either. Was it from a scammer or a real Public Mobile number?
6 REPLIES 6

Bobisyouruncle

Thank you and you are so right about the offer and also for being extra careful!

Bobisyouruncle

It’s a first for me to not receive confirmation texts for offers right away or at least within a few minutes. Thank you so much for your reply. I don’t have to report and block the number after all:)

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yup its legit.  I have also received offers from the number 5474, you can get some pretty good deals from them.
Always good to double check with all the spam nowadays, but this one is good!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Bobisyouruncle  yes its legit👍🏻

If you accept it, you won't see the acceptance  until about a week after the date you have to accept by.

At that time, sign onto your account and you will see the upcoming changes. 

Bobisyouruncle

Update: Just as I posted, I received a confirmation text message. There seemed to be a 30 minute delay in response to my reply. It looks like it was a legit promo offer from Public Mobile after all.

Need Help? Let's chat.