cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days plan

Mutey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I switch to a 90 day plan, am I automatically switched back to my original plan after the 90 days plan elapses or does it automatically renew another 90 day plan?

7 REPLIES 7

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ervy wrote:

then you might be SOL. 

What is 'sol'? Can you try using plain English?

Ervy

You will be able to switch to any plan that’s available on your account Subscription > Manage Subscription > Change Subscription page. If what you’re looking for isn’t there then you might be SOL. Maybe contact customer service and see what they can do

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Mutey   I'm on a 90 day plan and it renews each 90 days unless I was to change to another plan.  But I don't currently see any plans that offer 90 days, do you see any when you log in and check what is available to you?  Unless it specifies there is a 90 day version, a plan will be 30 days only.

Mutey

Thanks

You can switch to Any Plan you see when you log in to your account. If you do not see plan you heard about it is not available to you. Sometimes PM sends SMS to customers offering plans which do not appear on web site nor on your account.

There is NO guarantee your old plan will still be here after 90 days. PM does occasionally change plans adding new one and removing current one so be very sure what you are asking for 😁

Mutey

Thanks, If I want to switch to my original plan can I do that? Even if the plan is no longer available or will I have to choose from one of the available plans?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

90 days plan is permanent. After 90 days new 90 days start.

Need Help? Let's chat.