cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90-day subscription

Donna_Zhang10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just switched to the $21/month plan. It said with 90 day subscription, I can get $19/month? If so, how I can pay 90 days? Now I pay monthly

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Donna_Zhang10   Were you offered this plan by a text message?

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Donna_Zhang10 

You will pay $57 ($19x3) upfront instead of $63 ($21 for 3 months).

She can not switch to this plan that she is referring to... the 90 days.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717373161300.png

She has to be a new customer. The only option available now is $19 1GB per 30 days.,

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Donna_Zhang10 

If you just signed up, you had the option to pay 30 or 90 days up front.  Did you choose the 30 day plan already?  If you did already choose 30 days, check your self service account.  Check whether you can change your plan to 90 day version at your next renewal data.  If you don't see the option, you would need to contact customer service agent. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Donna_Zhang10 

You will pay $57 ($19x3) upfront instead of $63 ($21 for 3 months).

So you have the option in the PM app under Subscription>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription then choose monthly or 90 days plan.

If this is the plan you are looking at:

IMG_0211.png

But unfortunately, It is for new activations only (new members) not existing members.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

EDIT: I'm currently looking at my options to what plans are available to me. I do not see the option for 90 days. So if you're thinking of the plan that's currently posted, that is for new customers only. The only $19 plan I see is the $19 1GB 4G with Unlimited Canada Wide calling.

Need Help? Let's chat.