cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 day $120 promo plan - travelling to Nova Scotia

agaskin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Community,

I have a 90 day $120 promo plan and will be travelling to Nova Scotia this weekend for a week.  are there any addon options available to me to use my public mobile phone while in Nova Scotia? If not, what would the best options be for using my device out there?

4 REPLIES 4

The only add-on needed would be for long distance on voice calls to non-NS numbers and any incoming calls.  Everything else will work the same just as if you were home.

@agaskin just know that it is a two steps process meaning , once you choose it, you will get charged 8 $ from your credit card or vouchers, and it wont activate immediatly , the 8 $ will go to your available balance on the main page

Once it shows up there, go ahead and buy the add on for the second time, only this way that you will be able to activate it. 

agaskin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you for the quick response, will topup with the $8 add-on.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Data and text would work with no issues as long as you have coverage. 

For provincial calling you can only make calls to the province you are in (NS), to be able to receive calls and make calls to your home province you will need a call add on. 

Three options 

Free: Get Fongo app and get a number to be able to make phone calls canada wide just using your data from the plan or WIFI

8$ addon : 200 min to be used to call canada wide (Makes you receive calls as well)

15$ addon: 400 min same as the 8 $ but includes calls to the US and other different countries.  (Makes you receive calls as well)

Edit:

Better clarification

For a list of the 15 $ addon countries 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Calling-an-international-phone-number/m...

Need Help? Let's chat.