cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy the US Roam addon

fgodin86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am trying to purchase the US Roam package in self-serve.

When I push the button "Confirm Purchase", I get a message

"ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_12ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1"

in a gray box.

Then I check if the purchase has worked, and it's written I've got no add-on currently purchased.

How do I purchase the US ROam addon.

Best,

Frédéric

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren

Thanks for clarifying that.  I had thought that error message was unusual for a add-on purchase, which is why I added the moderator contact info.  I included the note about the two-step just in case it was still a user-solvable issue, just to cover the bases.

srlawren

@SD08 this one isn't a two-step isssue, it's an account issue that will require moderator assistance.

@fgodin86 as @SD08 said in the second half of their reply, please send a private message to the @CS_Agent ASAP with the details and your Public Mobile phone number and they will be able to assist.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08

Purchasing an add-on is a two step process. First you click purchase to add the funds, then you do it a second time to actually buy it.

If that doesn't work, then click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.