cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Days - No Service after renewal date

JMCD
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello,

I switched to the promo plan about a month ago which took effect on the 27th. I had some service until Tuesday until it stopped completely. I didn't notice right away as my text showed as sent and I didn't need to make any calls. My account is in good standing, my credit card has been billed, but my account shows a credit of $101. There are some strange credits/debits that happened all the way up to the 30th which is when I PM'ed the mods asking for help. I put my credentials in those PMs. Please help!

18 REPLIES 18

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
😝

JMCD

At least it isn't a necessity 😛

Rockdaddy22
Unfortunately you'll have to contact a mod for that lol

JMCD

I did miss somethings guys, my LD minutes are missing from my account. I also don't have any history so I'm assuming my account was reset. I had purchased the $8/200min package maybe 2 months ago. Not really sure how much I had left, but I don't think I used more than 15-20 minutes of it. Any ideas?

JMCD

I'm sure I will. This was my third renewal and the only major issue I've had.

imm1304

I am happy for you @JMCD!  Hope you have a troublefree experience moving forward just like me.  See you around the community.  

Rockdaddy22
I'm glad everything worked out:)

JMCD

Woohoo! Thanks Shazia, everything is working now. Thank you for pushing my renewal date forward as well. 🙂

Rockdaddy22
🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @JMCD

Sorry for the long wait, 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be functional.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K here's someone who has no service. If you have time today to take a look that would be great.

Rockdaddy22
Hopefully we can get it fixed today

JMCD

No change today, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Caroline_D Just let our Mods help you for this. Good luck

JMCD

I've got SIPDroid which let's me access my homeline voip.ms line and I'm at least able to access my voicemail that way. Thanks for the tip though!

imm1304

Thanks, @JMCD.

And I wish your service back up and running soon.  

Are you using any back up strategy?  Fongo app will allow you to make free calls and have a phone number people can reach you at while you are on wifi.  

JMCD

Well I hope it's painfree for you! At the very least I'm sure the wait times will be normal by then. A few of my friends have switched too but had no issues.

imm1304

This is worrisome.  I have same type of plan change on renewal coming up in couple of weeks for one of the lines.  😞

Need Help? Let's chat.