cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not in

Mimi2611
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to change my friend from bell Mobil to public service but I couldn’t do it. Any idea how to do it. 
thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Mimi2611
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are not able to make the payment. It keeps saying the PIN code doesn’t match the billing address. We tried with different credit cards but the issue still persist.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

make sure his Bell account is active and have the Bell account number handy 

The use the PM app to subscribe. After payment step, choose to bring in number and provide the phone number and Bell account number 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mimi2611 

Your friend will need to install the PM app in their phone to activate the SIM/eSIM (if their phone is eSIM compatible).

When their are porting their number over to PM. Leave the Bell SIM in their phone and wait for the text from Bell and reply with YES confirming they are porting their number over to PM. There will be a 90 minute window for them to reply...this is the most critical step in porting over. Complete the 6 steps and they are done.

Also remember not to cancel the Bell account before porting over. It will cancel automatically when porting is completed. The Bell SIM will continue to work for about 90 minutes until porting is completed then power off the phone and switch to the PM SIM.

Need Help? Let's chat.