Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 DAYS. No help. No phone.

mystikal_325
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Help. Me.

Full rundown:

- Tried to activate online 8 days ago with Fido porting details included (Thu Nov 10). Received a credit card error with instructions to e-mail PM for assistance.

- E-mailed support with my full info (Thu Nov 10).

- Fido SIM card gets cancelled (Tue Nov 15). Check my credit card, it was charged for 3 months of service by PM.

- PM SIM does not have any service. No text, no signal, no phone, no data.

- Message multiple mods (Tue Nov 15). No replies yet.

- I cannot log into My Account. Never received the "Welcome to PM" email I've read about. No replies to my private messages to the mods.

- Yesterday I finally received a reply to my original email sent 7 days prior. It apologized politely, then told me that it looks my services are working fine and to have a good day. And then instructions to come to the community for one on one help. Wow. I replied explaining my situation but assume it'll be another week+ before they read it.

I have no phone. I'm losing money because of this daily. Please help me I've been patient but am truly losing my mind at this point.

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Jeremy_M @Saray_O @Val_T

6 REPLIES 6

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Someone from PM must've re requested the port for you. Thank you so much for the update and welcome to the PM family 🙂

mystikal_325

@akpo wrote:
You would have to message a mod (once, with all details) with all details, and tag them here or in a busy thread to get their attention. I did that and got immediate attention and resolve.

Good luck and hope all goes well! It's just a matter of time and even after the 20th they will honor the promo pricing.

I did exactly that. Messaged each mod with full details, and none were read. Created threads and tagged away, no replies. I've been ignored. But it works now, and my anger will fade. The overall experience was and will remain in my eyes unacceptable, but at least I can contact people again.

mystikal_325

IT WORKS! I want to cry tears of joy. Just restarted and everything works.

For everyone in my shoes, it sucks. It sucks so much. Not being able to contact a company you're paying money to is an insane situation and yes, you probably shouldn't have done it. But when it works, the skies will seem bright again. Food will taste better. Your hair will smell better.

Okay off to mend a lot of relationships with clients and friends who think I've ignored them. Stay strong, people.

akpo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I received a credit card error and was told to contact a mod, so I submitted payment again (it was the only option at the bottom of the page), got charged twice, then my phone had a incomplete Port (only data, no calls or text, carrier shows as PM on top of phone).

I spoke to a mod today and all issues are fixed. They've been great.

You would have to message a mod (once, with all details) with all details, and tag them here or in a busy thread to get their attention. I did that and got immediate attention and resolve.

Good luck and hope all goes well! It's just a matter of time and even after the 20th they will honor the promo pricing.

mystikal_325

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
What happens when you put the sim in

I've had the PM SIM card inserted in my unlocked phone for 3 days now. I restart often just to see if maybe I'll have service. Nothing yet.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What happens when you put the sim in
Need Help? Let's chat.