cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM not working after online activation

Iows
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After two messages to the Moderator team, I will try here.

Can anyone help me to activate my SIM? I went through online activation that looked to have completed successfully (PM had no trouble taking my first payment out). I inserted the SIM into my phone but no signal. This was done last week.

I haven't been able to find any contact number for PM to help me with this which is ridiculous. 

7 REPLIES 7

Iows

@RobertQc Appreciate the feedback but a generic copy and paste is not helpful.

Iows

Appreciate the attempt to help thank you. A moderator has now replied, I will respond with further details within PM.

@Iows wrote:

This was done as described days ago. Please advise.

Sorry I know it sucks but you have already contacted the mods so there is not much more you can do but wait they are really busy but will get back to you a soon as they can.

Should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

@Iows wrote:

No further advice unfortunately.  They are quite busy lately.  Days does seem too long though.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Let's start out some basic trouble shooting

what phone are you using? 

Who was your old provider

Did you get an email confirmation

Are you able to loginto self serve

Did you try a manual network search

New number vs porting

Iows

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Iows, to resolve your activation issue you will need moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.