cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6UT1, Network full and more...

JacquiG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning,

This last week or so four lines I have all have had network issues...missed calls going straight to vm, dropped calls, network 6UT1 error and network full messages when attempting to call out.

I have not found any outages in my area. Is there a known issue with the network?

This is concerning enough (I have to say) to have to possibly consider switching providers. I have been very happy with Public Mobile and would prefer to stay.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JacquiG 

There have been posts of voice issues in the last several weeks.  Might be related to the VoLTE roll out by Public mobile.  

A few basic troubleshooting advice:

When dialing out, try to add prefix 1 in front of area code

Check your phone settings to see whether you can turn on VoLTE to see whether that makes a difference. 

Restarting your phone.

Network reset of phone (this will erase your wifi password settings)

Toggle airplane mode on, then off.

If still issues, you might want to contact customer service agent.

Chat the Simon the chat bot to submit ticket. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help

@JacquiG 

no mass reported upsets such as you describe, and many PM customers are in that area of Canada.

Does that upset only happen while in 1 area or even when you're moving around town. I'm wondering if there's an unreported cell tower issue. See if the calls complete when you're on other side of town.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@JacquiG Try turn off the phone, wait a couple of minutes, then reboot the phone.

JacquiG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @hairbag1 ...SW Ontario.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JacquiG 

what general area, do you live ? Maybe others have experienced similar upsets.

Need Help? Let's chat.