cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

611 isn't working am I going to be compensated for not having my phone off all weekend

Derrick1880
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Whats the problem an how am I going to get compensated

7 REPLIES 7

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Derrick1880 

Try clearing your browser and rebooting your device. Then try logging into your self serve account using secret/incognito mode. Or use a different device to log into self serve. Are you sure you haven't made a minor error logging in? Like a comma instead of a period before "com" or "yahoo" instead of "gmail" for example? You can also try logging into your rewards account instead to see if you are typing the correct email and password as they have the same login credentials.

We are just other customers like you @Derrick1880 - It’s no skin off our backs.

Perhaps you should threaten leaving to public mobile staff instead, maybe there’s a chance they will do something to try to retain your business.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Derrick1880
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

611 is not working my account is telling me I have the wrong email when I know that its the right email im just gonna take my business to another provider after I put my phone back on because this is ridiculous 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Many customers reported issues with 611. Contact agent for further explanation.

And No you will NOT be compensated for 611 not working. Only Major service outages might be considered for any credit.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Prepaid services are not prorated as such you wouldn't be compensated for any loss of service in most cases, especially not for time in which you have not paid your bill, only postpaid services offer that kind of security.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Derrick1880   are you able to activate now via 1.855.4PUBLIC or via My Account?

You can discuss compensation with PM support, let us know how it turns out

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Derrick1880 

Compensated? Do you need to reactivate? You're not paying for service when you don't have any. Can you not log into your self serve account? Have you tried calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number?

Need Help? Let's chat.