cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 days and no response for my port-in request

hxsports
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Signed up and paid on last Friday. Online port-in couldn't go through. Initial request was sent immediately.

Once again, I sent port-in request 2 days ago by email, 3 days ago by PM. All are 'not yet read'.

I understand Public Mobile saves cost by cutting customer service, but it doesn't mean no customer service at all. Please have someone solve my case. @Caroline_D

3 REPLIES 3

mlwang

now just imagine if there's a glitch in their system that affected everyone. good luck getting service back for months

mapleleafr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fully agree. IF you state 48 hour to reply, which is too long for time sensitive issues, honour it !!.

I personally asked a question  8 days ago, still no reply. NOT a good way to start with a new carrier. If this keeps up and another Wireless carrier matches pricing I will move away. Never leave a customer dangling, especially a new one.

Ryo

As mentioned here: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Doing-wireless-different-has-its-ups-and...

I'm also in the same boat, first message was answered in two days asking for information, and I am now on my 8th day of waiting for that message to be read. As with many others my port in had issues, patiently waiting for it to be resolved. 

That same link has asked us to not overload and already overwhlemed system and be patient. We are both in a queue of sorts, lets just hope they can get through soon enough.

Need Help? Let's chat.