cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g plans don't work?

22rabbit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been using 4g public mobile a long time, switched to the new 5g plan.

The new 5g plan day kicked in and while my phone suggests I am connected to 4g, I actually get no service. No phone, no data.

Checked APN no change needed, rebooted,

5 REPLIES 5

@22rabbit wrote:

I found the problem, when I asked for it to switch to the 5g plan at end of billing cycle, it decided to cancel my subscription?

Wacky.

@22rabbit  I think the Autopay just failed

What current plan you see? if you see a 5G plan, click Pay now to resume services .  If you see your old plan, make a plan change now and make the payment, it should be good from there

@22rabbit  Very wacky indeed , sounds like you need to contact support 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@22rabbit   

Please login My Account using Incognito mode and confirm if PM renewed with the new plan successfully

what phone do you have?

what do you have for Preferred Network type or network mode?

Try to click Reset All Networks once

22rabbit
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I found the problem, when I asked for it to switch to the 5g plan at end of billing cycle, it decided to cancel my subscription?

Wacky.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@22rabbit  Can you try SIM card in another phone and see if services work ? And try reset network settings .if issues persists please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

add also any chance your out west seems to be some outages in bc 

Outage   map in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/

Need Help? Let's chat.