cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50GB Data within Canada and the US Plan

Urooj_Tirmizi15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Community, 

I recently got the 50GB within Canada and the US Plan with "unlimited Canada-US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging". Can I use my data and call someone while being in the US or it only applies to calling someone and using your data while staying in Canada? In short, can I have all the benefits from this particular plan while going to the US? Would really appreciate some clarity over this!

Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

colleeno
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Urooj_Tirmizi15 LarrysRiver is mistaken and must not have one of the Canada-US plans.

Urooj_Tirmizi15

Oh...The other replies to my post say I should be fine. Are you sure you don't have the Canada only plan? Cause I've read some related posts about it and people have no issues with it unless they have the Canada only plan. 

LarrysRiver

I have the same plan and was told to buy the USA data plan if going across the border into the USA $25,

I have done this the last 2 years.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Urooj_Tirmizi15 wrote:

Hello Community, 

I recently got the 50GB within Canada and the US Plan with "unlimited Canada-US wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging". Can I use my data and call someone while being in the US or it only applies to calling someone and using your data while staying in Canada? In short, can I have all the benefits from this particular plan while going to the US? Would really appreciate some clarity over this!

Thanks! 

Use that plan while you are in either country to talk / text most any number in either country.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Urooj_Tirmizi15 

You can call and text anyone Canada or US number and use data up to 50GB  while you are in Canada or US.

once you use all of the 50GB data, you will not be able to use data anymore till your renewal date

Need Help? Let's chat.