cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Gigs and two factor

dillpickles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Actually I have two questions for the community:

1.  We have so much enjoyed the 5 gig gift over the past several months.  It is due to expire in a few days and I would like to buy another 5 gb over a similar term (was it 150 days?).  We have the basic plan as we don't make very many calls but now we have Apple CarPlay and I find the extra data useful.  Is it possible to buy a 5gb plan similar to the recent loyalty gift?

2.  Is there any way to get rid of that 2-factor identification when I sign in to this site?  I do most of my business at my pc and the phone is not always nearby.

Thanks,

dillpickles

2 REPLIES 2

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@dillpickles   Maybe there is a new 30 day plan that would be better for you, with more data.  If you think that might work check in your account to see what is offered in change subscription (but if you do change remember that change now charges you immediately and you lose the rest of your current plan with no refund, so best to select the "change on renewal" option to avoid that).

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dillpickles 

1. no , the 5GB - 150 days is a special bonus, you cannot rebuy.  You can buy 1GB or so, but they all expire in 30 days, so no point to buy unless you really need it

2. sorry, the 2FA is a must.  you can click "Trusted device..." and it will ask less.  Also, if you login using Public Mobile app to check account and used the "Trusted device..." option, it will ask you less for 2FA

Need Help? Let's chat.