cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4GB/$40 Promotion

jmapark91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

So far, I'm amazed at PM and how reliable it's been.

I did get a few questions from my friends and I had initially assumed it to be so,

but the current promo that is going on (4GB/$40 promo) which applies for 90 day plan length,

once I sign up, it's an on-going thing, right? It won't stop after the first 90 days? 

I dont' want to be surprised with a hefty bill after the first 90 days.

Thanks.

23 REPLIES 23

jgorman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Go ahead activate your sim and pick the promo plan. It is there just go through the steps

santi435
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am sorry, but was not the promotion until today since I receive my sim card only today and I was not able to find the promotion anymore can someone help me. Thanks 

rkoshack
Ordered sim on the 14th, got email saying it shipped yesterday. What are the chances I receive it by the 20th? Don't want to miss out

jgorman
It will be available until Nov 20th.

jgorman
Yes it's still Available. Once you go to sign up and choose your plan the plan will be available.
They just aren't advertising it any longer.

Shabbir2305

Hey, is the $120 4GB 90 day still available? I can see that in the website. Please respond

@CWS when you activate a new SIM card, you'll choose the promotional plan at that stage. I believe there's a link to click that will choose the appropriate options. If not, it's 90 days, province-wide calling, global texting and 12GB of data that should add up to $120.

You have until the end of day Sunday, November 20th to activate the promo plan, as @computergeek541 mentioned.

edit:  ...or if you choose to switch your plan (it's not just for new renewals)

@CWS wrote:

Hi guys,

Is the $40 promotion over? I can't find it anywhere!

No, it's not over.  The promotion lasts until November 20th.  You can still activate on the promotional plan. Public Mobile has simply stopped advertising about it.

CWS

Hi guys,

Is the $40 promotion over? I can't find it anywhere!

nekkidtruth
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@surrey I noticed that @Shazia_K was looking into this, did she not resolve this for you? Smiley Frustrated Perhaps with all of the other responses going on in your original thread, something was missed.

@Shazia_K is there an update for this person??

surrey

@jmapark91 wrote:

Hi,

So far, I'm amazed at PM and how reliable it's been.

I did get a few questions from my friends and I had initially assumed it to be so,

but the current promo that is going on (4GB/$40 promo) which applies for 90 day plan length,

once I sign up, it's an on-going thing, right? It won't stop after the first 90 days? 

I dont' want to be surprised with a hefty bill after the first 90 days.

Thanks.

I wish it had been Reliable for me, I have been stuck in this Drama Since October 31 & still don't have the 12GB Plan on my line. 

Now to answer your question about the Hefty Bill after 90 Days.   Seems like you have never used Prepaid Cell Service in Canada .  FYI: With Prepaid there are no Bills or Surprises.  You Pay before you use the Service.  it's as simple as that .  

jgorman
Looking forward to getting this plan on Monday. I'm just waiting for my SIM card to arrive. And that will be Monday.

Mengxuan

This is a very nice deal and I'm glad they can grandfather the plan once the offer expires. 

twestacott

There are a number of people very willing to help out. I think this has a lot of promise as a fair priced alternative to the big 3 for those with a little know how and are willing to get their hands dirty in terms of researching some of their own technical issues. As an IT professional this is definetly the kind of plan I have been looking for for a long time.

jmapark91
XD love this community

nekkidtruth

Oh wow. Yeah no that wasn't my intention at all. My apologies. The exclamations are just excitement 😉

You @nekkidtruth... I know you didn't try to make anyone feel bad, but your reply came off a bit stern with the exclamation marks Robot LOL

nekkidtruth

Who tried to make him feel bad for not searching? 

@jmapark91 it's okay to have asked questions. Despite people trying to make you feel bad for not searching, you just wanted to make sure. That's what smart consumers do. Thumb Up

nekkidtruth

No worries. I did the same thing originally 😉

jmapark91

Oh dear! xD

Sorry I guess I just didn't know where to look for the answer I wanted!

Thank you!!

Stormy
The plan will stay at what it is for as long as you have it. If it happens to get grandfathered I don't think it will change as there are some people on grandfathered plans from a couple of years ago.

Also it isn't 4 GB for 30 days, it is 12 GB for 90 days to use any way you want.

nekkidtruth

Hi jmapark91,

This is answered right in the announcement! 

Promo Announcement!

• If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises. 
Need Help? Let's chat.