cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$45 plan gone

DwayneH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I requested a change from the $39 plan to the $45 promotional plan, to start at end of my current billing cycle, instead of immediately. It looks like the $45 plan is removed, and the change request doesn't appear in my account anymore.  Will my change request be honoured?

9 REPLIES 9

HI @DwayneH 

all good.  You can take a screenshot and save it as a proof just in case

Take a screenshot just in case there's a problem.

DwayneH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wow great responses, I found where it shows pending, and it's still there, thanks.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @DwayneH 

the $45 plan is there on My Account

hTideGnow_0-1692718256543.png

when is it going to be your new renewal date?  Login My Account once more using Incognit/Private/Secret mode, maybe it is scheduled already and hence you cannot see it there as a choice

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you get a screenshot of the scheduled plan change when it was there? There were stories in the past where scheduled plan changes were removed when the plan was removed. This goes against historical practice where they used to honour those plan changes.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DwayneH  Also when you log into your account and go to subscriptions add on page should so your upcoming change . And look something like this 

Handy1_0-1692718249330.png

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DwayneH 

You can always reach out to support to confirm with them! 

The below link will allow you to private message a customer support agent directly in order to get support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DwayneH  Did it just renew check like this 

simply try refreshing the page to check data plan / mins / add ons

Handy1_0-1692718008987.jpeg

For most up to date account info 

the plan is still there and available . But you can ask support what’s up also 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DwayneH 

if you set it to Change at next Renewal, you should see that plan on your account on renewal day.

added pic

renew.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.