cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40GB $34 5G plan

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Don’t sleep on this one LOL barely slept at all and finally got it using desk top , even had to change to different plan to be able to change again right away for the next renewal to the plan I wanted as it seems to disappear as others have noted but yea patience is key and it will work out. 

Handy1_0-1700900565204.png

8 REPLIES 8

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Handy1  I'm glad that you were able to schedule your plan change. That deal is hard to pass up!

@LitlLdy   Your not wrong Hahahah amen to that’!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 wrote:

Don’t sleep on this one LOL barely slept at all and finally got it using desk top , even had to change to different plan to be able to change again right away for the next renewal to the plan I wanted as it seems to disappear as others have noted but yea patience is key and it will work out. 

Handy1_0-1700900565204.png

@Handy1 , over 13 hours later, it is now 4:50am & my plan is successful set to change to that plan on renewal now that the My Account webpage & Public Mobile app is working again! We can now go to sleep! 🤣

@Andy85  Yes you can change to and from when ever you want and keep your rewards the same , just always best to change pan on renewal and not immediately so you don’t lose money on your current cycle 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Handy1 The equally nice advantage of this promotion is that you can return to a 30 day billing cycle rather than a 90 day cycle 

Andy85

@Handy1 of course! Silly me! 

@Andy85  Im comming off 90 day plan so i get $5 off for loyalty every 30 days but because its 90 day plan im comming off you see 3x rewards for the next renewal 

Andy85

@Handy1 off topic question... How does one earn $15 in loyalty rewards?

Need Help? Let's chat.