cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40 $ plan

simu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I just want to know the difference between 2 plans of 40 bucks.  One is regular and 1 is offering 15GB of data. In regular plan you will get 5GB of data plus 12GB extra with promo code ( 17 gb) for 40$. Which plan is best for me?

5 REPLIES 5

mountaindew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great for the longer run to get the 15 gb, depends on what you want :=)

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@simu  Also, if you are already on a plan with PM , you aren’t eligible for the 12 gb promo.If you are activating for the first time then it’s an option.. but as said above the 40$/15gb is a great longer term option 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

When attempting to change plan you will see to $40 plans.

One is 5GB and another is 15GB. Same price, one has 10GB/30 days more forever. You pick what works best for you: 5Gb or 15GB forever. Tough decision 🙂

All other promos are for limited time (12 months or so).

$40/15GB is amazing offer!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Following @Patchio comments, I'd say let your anticipated duration with Public Mobile be your guide.

If you're in it for the long haul, go for the 15GB deal.

If you think it'll only be a year or so, the 12 month special.

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@simu 
The 12 GB bonus data promo that can be added to the regular $40 plan expires after 12 months. 

The limited-time 15 GB for $40 plan is permanent. You will have 15 GB per month even after 12 months are over. 

The 15 GB plan is preferable to the 17 GB plan that lasts for 12 months, unless you really want those extra 2 GB for 12 months. 

Need Help? Let's chat.