cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 plan with 15GB promo

Nash852
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for the $40 plan with 15GB promo plan yesterday... but when i log into my account the data only shows 5GB as available...its not showing 15GB....thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Nash852  Try this 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1677154019510.png

For most up to date account info

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Nash852 

Try, tapping the little refresher icons on the self-serve landing page. Also, it’s sometimes helpful to log in using incognito or private tabs as information is sometimes outdated.

Additionally, if you find out that you did not get the 15 GB plan, a few others have also reported this when changing to the $40 plan.

At that point, you should contact the customer support agents and tell them the wrong plan was put into effect and request a change to the correct one.  

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.