cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 75GB within Canada/US

DJanju
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am have some conflicting information on the plan i signed up for. On website it says $40 75GB within Canada/US.  I also have this info in the confirmation email that was provided. But when looking at app it worded $40 Canada/US 75GB. So trying to see if the 75GB is included is also for USA like ad shows

4 REPLIES 4

Frugal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@DJanju  payment page shows more plan info , sure hope its US roaming as I just subscribed to the 50GB $34 and intend to use it the US 

Frugal_0-1708981354281.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DJanju  Yes it can be used in to call to and from both countries talk text and data , no worries 

DJanju
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It’s worded differently, as in you can’t use data in USA but can get unlimited calling. But advertising on website and confirmation says data in both regions can be used. So not sure why in account/app its worded like this.

@DJanju wrote:

I am have some conflicting information on the plan i signed up for. On website it says $40 75GB within Canada/US.  I also have this info in the confirmation email that was provided. But when looking at app it worded $40 Canada/US 75GB. So trying to see if the 75GB is included is also for USA like ad shows

Yes, data while roaming in the US is included.   Both sources of information are referring to the same plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.