cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40/15GB plan switched over on next renewal and nothing happened!!!

SiNiSon
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

When the plan was available in my account a couple weeks ago I switched over. It said it would update on the next renewal and when the renewal happened.. nothing happened!!! How can I resolve this .. tried submitting a ticket but there is not where to actually say what happened... can I call someone?

9 REPLIES 9

williamsdotjeff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, that sounds like a reasonable suggestion but it's not possible and has led to a whole bunch of hassle with the CS reps

williamsdotjeff

So I was able to see a text confirmation on Nov 1 that the new plan would take effect at the next billing cycle which would renew on the 11th. I messaged the CS rep who rather snarkily quoted my previous message that I was okay with it starting in December. 

If he had just politely said that they can't change it at this point, I'd have been okay with it, but now I'm just pissed off. 

@williamsdotjeff   if you replied the text YES to schedule the plan change, you should get a text reply back saying it will be scheduled on your next renewal date.  Do you have that text?  there is a timestamp on the text and you can show PM support and see if they can do anything for you now instead of waiting for Dec 11

williamsdotjeff

I replied to the text offer. 

I didn't look at the self serve site until after I opened a ticket and talked to the CS agent. So I don't know if it was already set up as a result of the text or if the CS agent did it.

Did you reply to the offer text? Did you then see it scheduled? Or did you schedule it yourself? Maybe the agent put it in as scheduled. What I'm doubting is the text reply working. But you're all set now so that's good.

williamsdotjeff

I checked. It is renewing with the promotion on Dec 11. 

I clicked on the offer prior to Nov 11, so I'm not sure why it didn't go through at that point, but what the CS agent told me is checking out

@williamsdotjeff- I'm doubting it. Check for the scheduled plan change in your account. Have you had your November renewal yet?

williamsdotjeff

I had a similar issue but I was able to open a ticket. The CS agent said my new rate will start in December. 

I'm getting the promotion, only a little later than I expected 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on any little spinner refresh icons or use private mode. Did you pay for the new plan at that renewal? Did you reply to an offer text?

Need Help? Let's chat.