cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 days and counting... no incoming calls and text

abhionly4u1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

again posting on the community as its 4th day without incoming services..... I am badly affcted for my business. Can someone please assist from Moderators to fix it ASAP

6 REPLIES 6

abhionly4u1

Hi @Shazia_K@Saray_O,

Please assist. I have sent private messages to you.

Thanks,

Abhinav Kaushal

abhionly4u1

Hi @Saray_O,

I have sent my details to you 2 hrs back in private message. Can you please have a look into it.

Thanks and appreciate your help,

Abhinav Kaushal

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @abhionly4u1

I'm sorry about this inconvenient! 

Your port hasn't gone through because the Chatr PIN you used to request the port is incorrect. Could you please send me a private message with the right Chatr account number or PIN? 

Thank you! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

kevinl

I have no problem with there being a backlog. It is understandable especially with the how great of a deal this is and I am sure thousands of people are joining everyday. But the system of handling issues is just terrible. And no, it is evidently not handled in a queque. You see people getting responses 40mins later while some poeple are waiting a week. 

Petercbpoon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The moderators have a pretty bad backlog, as long as you have PMed the mods with your information, it'll be in queue. 

I had a wait quite a time for a friend as well given how good this deal is. 

Try not to tag the moderators twice though since you've already made a thread, because it will duplicate your request and be confusing for the moderator. 

kevinl

same here, I got the text saying the port was successful so I just need someone to help me activate my account so I can add the plan to it. I've tried doing it myself many times but either my login info is not recognized or my number cannot be used. 

Need Help? Let's chat.