cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$35 with 2.5gb data

AutoSpa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a $35 plan, on my billing i only see 1gb of data.  On the plans page i see it come with 2gb and 500mb bonus.  How do i get 2.5gb instead of 1gb?  Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous thank you, I'm so lazy though 😂. I'll crop it a little more when I have the strength lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel : Not correcting or anything but you might want to update this image as some things have changed. It still gets the point across...just old details.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@AutoSpa if you're on the old $35 plan you will need to upgrade to the current plan with 2.5gb. make sure to add "available funds" in the amount of the plan then choose either "change plan immediately" or "change at next renewal"

amount due-01~2.jpeg

AutoSpa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AutoSpa...

log into your account...under Account Status look for Plan Details. That'll tell you whats included with your current plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoSpa wrote:

I have a $35 plan, on my billing i only see 1gb of data.  On the plans page i see it come with 2gb and 500mb bonus.  How do i get 2.5gb instead of 1gb?  Thank you.

Perhaps post a screen snip of your overview page and we can help explain what you might be seeing. Blank out personal info of course.

Perhaps also you've used a lot of data and you're looking at the promo 1gb left?

Need Help? Let's chat.