cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

34 dollar 5g 50 gb data

Jaggibhadaur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi sir I wondering how can I get boxing week plan 34 for 50 gb data at same number lot other parvider offer me with my same number given 34 5g 50 gb data can I stay with public mobile and get same plan hear ? I'm using  public mobile  last  4 years 

4 REPLIES 4
Moved:

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Jaggibhadaur wrote:

Hi sir I wondering how can I get boxing week plan 34 for 50 gb data at same number lot other parvider offer me with my same number given 34 5g 50 gb data can I stay with public mobile and get same plan hear ? I'm using  public mobile  last  4 years 

@Jaggibhadaur , if you ask a CS_Agent to switch you to a plan that is labeled “Available for new activations only” & they actually agree to help you it will be changed immediately & not on renewal which means you lose what is left of your current plan which is not prorated so no refunds for unused time! They have refused to switch several Customers to those plans but have helped some!

However if the CS_Agent will not switch you to the plan you would need to open a new account using a new SIM Card, different email address & new phone number! If you want to keep your phone number you would need to port it put to a different carrier, pay for the plan there & a new SIM Card then port the phone number into your new Public Mobile account! Sadly you would lose all your rewards account also & everything included on it! 😞 

Please update us on the results. I’m hoping for good news!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Jaggibhadaur wrote:

@Jaggibhadaur That plan is for new activations only. You can always message customer service at the link below and tell them you will leave if they don't give it to you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jaggibhadaur  Sorry the 50GB for $34 is for new activation only plan not existing customers . 

How ever if your on old rewards saving $7 every 30 days you can still get the 60GB for $40 and with your $7 off that’s $33 $1 better then the new activation plan  50GB for $34  with 10GB extra  data to enjoy ,so your still comming out ahead of the new activation plan does

note I’m just a customer like you trying to help so you can always try your luck with support and ask 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.