cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 Promotion

TKris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the current promotion for $34 50GB , 5G speed come with call answer and call display? How long will I be charged that if I change?

Currently I have the same 5GB, 5G speed with call answer/display  but I am paying $64 crazy.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TKris 

Everything remains the same but clicking to switch on your Next Renewal Date so you won’t be charge for the old plan and new plan.

KZ1964
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes all PM plans come with call forwarding, voicemail, call waiting.  You have the plan until you change it again.  If you are currently a PM subscriber login to your account and see what plans are specifically available to you.  Everyone is being offered something different.  Make when you switch do not pick option now, pick switch on renewak or you will be charged again for new plan.  

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@TKris wrote:

Does the current promotion for $34 50GB , 5G speed come with call answer and call display? How long will I be charged that if I change?

Currently I have the same 5GB, 5G speed with call answer/display  but I am paying $64 crazy.

Thanks

@TKris Yes the call features remain the same. Select the plan to change on next renewal. You will be charged the $34 (+tax) for each 30 days that you decide to keep the plan, even if it no longer exists.

Need Help? Let's chat.