cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 Can/US plan now for existing customers!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Start the car...

1000011184.png

75 REPLIES 75

@rmillban17    It was still available a few minutes ago when I was logged into My Account.  It won't be available to view if you already scheduled a plan change but will appear as upcoming renewal if you view the payment page.

You can also try clearing cache/cookies and/or using a new browser or device.

rmillban17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I saw this show up this morning when I went to look at promotions. Just went back to change my subscription and it’s gone. Logged in on another phone and it still isn’t there. I was successful getting it for my two kids. Did they pull the deal??

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks again!  A million thanks!

@619316 Yes, it's best to schedule it to take effect on renewal so that you avoid double paying. As long as you schedule the change before the promo is over, you're locked in.

is it ok to change to new subscription plan $34 5g speed 50 gb data on renewal date?

thanks a lot you were helpful!

@619316 Yes. It will go to your account as a credit, and credits always gets applied to your "bill" first.

hey that is great! I would like to know if I redeem my points for $15 bill credit before subscribing to this new plan, will the $15 bill credit be applied to new subscription?

Cannonman631

I'm in Arizona right now have been for a month works fine on LTE not so great on 5g I've got a pixel 5

Johnsbed

Wow it worked great thanks for the tip 

Johnsbed

Thank you that was easy!!! 

@Johnsbed Just login and change the plan yourself.

Johnsbed

I created a ticket to get this deal but didn’t get a reply yet. Where should I go to see view the replies? 

@Wildrose1957 It's all included. You do need a phone that is compatible with VoLTE on Public Mobile to be able to use it in the US though, as the US no longer has 3G networks.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/volte

Wildrose1957

Does anyone know if the calling works calling from the USA to Canada as well as from Canada to the USA? Or do I need to purchase an add on on this plan?

@Wildrose1957 PM roams with AT&T and T-Mobile in the US, which has always been great along the West Coast where I typically travel, as well as Hawaii.

As for BC, check the Telus coverage map to get an idea.

Wildrose1957

I'm new to PM so I'm not sure what the service is like here in the Kootenays in BC.

Do you know what the service is like in the U.S.? I haven't subscribed yet but was wondering what the service is like in the USA with PM? 

Patrick_PM

The differentiating factor here is not the speed but the current plan I’m on is unlimited where as the plans on this thread are capped (unless you go with the $55 plan that is unlimited).

aip0401
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Technically, you don’t get unlimited 5G data over 60 GB (or whatever your plan provides). PM and other operators typically throttle your speed past your data allotment to ensure fairness to other customers (it’s mentioned in the fine print). 

@ben10nnery Yes, you're good as long as you set up the scheduled plan change before the 4th. It can take effect after, but you have to have it setup before.

ben10nnery

I says it's available til March 4th. Does anyone know if I pick it to switch on my renewal date of the 15th if that'll work?

Lostinworld1

yes, now its available till March 4😇

Chipster

Now I see the promotion says only avalailable to Mar 4.

RWCantel66

I'm wanting to switch to this, but I don't want to lose the voicemail, call waiting / forwarding etc that I have with my current plan.  Is this included, and if so, where does it say that?  I see in your picture it shows it, but in the current subscription page that line is NOT listed!

Bluesarag

I tried but when I clicked the submit button it just loaded forever. I eventually refreshed and now it's showing up as $45 / month 😭😭😭 no fair!

Patrick_PM

I noticed the Canada/US plans but take note they DO NOT come with unlimited data unless you go with the $55+ plans

I signed up a couple months for their Boxing Day $40 plan for 60 GB at 5G / unlimited plan.

I thought about going to the 75 GB Canada / US plan. Since it is NOT unlimited, I decided to stick with my original plan.

I value the unlimited data over the additional GB at 5G. Besides, I don't go the USA anyways.

No, none of the Canada/US plans come with unlimited data.

Flameotter

Does this have unlimited data after the 50GB on 5G? I see those details missing from the new plan. Or is it automatic to have unlimited 512 Kbps afterwards?

Thanks.

TNT420

It’s showing in my upcoming payments page now. All good! Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.