cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not update my address

AELSHORA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,
I updated my address from Tronto to Calgary, but still, the payment shows 13% HST of Ontario not 5% of Alberta, and also I am trying to update the expiry date of my credit card but it gives me this error " Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later". What I should do now?

4 REPLIES 4

AELSHORA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thnaks for your kind reply. Could I know how can I change it ?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@AELSHORA 

There are issues with updating credit card information recently.  

Here is some more information:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Resolved-Issues-Updating-Credit-Cards/t...

You may need to try again tomorrow.  Next time, try a clear cache, incognito mode or a different web browser.  Or a different device.  

Maybe try to make sure the postal code of your credit card matches the area code of your phone number. 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AELSHORA - Please change your phone number to have tax of 5%. PM currently has 825 and the new 368 area codes available in Calgary at the moment. So if you get a 368 area code you are most likely the first person to get the phone number (Wasn't recycled yet.) So less telemarketers. The area code has Been in Alberta since 2021 but just started rolling out for Telus customers in select regions in Alberta like Calgary, Edmonton, and Fort McMurray all have them available to use.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AELSHORA  Yes that’s because your tax rate is based on the area code of the phone number you have . You would need to change to Alberta number to pay less tax . But instead you can keep your phone number and buy payment vouchers in Alberta paying Alberta  tax rate and load them in your account *611 and keep same number best of both worlds . Get payment vouchers from 7-11 shell gas shoppers drug mart . Or for a fee recharge .come or muskbird .com 

Need Help? Let's chat.