cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$34 50GB 5G Can US

Edward25392
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thinking of joining PM. Any idea if this is coming back - $34 50GB 5G Can US?

5 REPLIES 5

@Edward25392  That’s always been the way yes so long as the plan you want is offered but lately it’s harder to downgrade plan then it is to upgrade plan spend so in that case maybe you try the 15GB for $30 then if the $34 $50 CAN/US appears again it will be easy to upgrade to as you will be spending more 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Edward25392 more than likely as we're not locked into any plans but with Public Mobile you need to make sure that if you switch plans that you choose to change on renewal and NOT change now. Selecting change now will forfeit any remaining days you had already prepaid for

Edward25392
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Right now, PM is offering $34 with 15Gb 4G Can US. If I sign up with this plan, and the 50Gb comes back, can I switch plans?

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Edward25392 there's no guarantees but anything possible. Just keep checking your available plans under the PM app every week going into back to school season there may be a chance.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Edward25392  It more then likely will it’s been offered several times already or maybe something even better is my hope . First week of sept possible but definitely by Black Friday/xmas there will be some better plans floating around 

Need Help? Let's chat.