cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 credit for Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) phones

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The $30 credit promotion for CPO phones should have been credited to your account by now or shortly. 

9 REPLIES 9

I'm puzzled about your adversarial responses. You involved me by involving me. You didn't say anything about contacting CS before. I'm in full agreement with you for your entire PSA... when October 1st arrives.

tzliu

---

Ah. The royal your. Ok. Yet the announcement said "during the last week of September". If you got yours earlier then great. That doesn't guarantee all other phone purchases will too though.

---

Guess you have nothing to do - this post has nothing to do with you. As mentioned this is an information post; if others did not receive credit, they could contact CS.  

Ah. The royal your. Ok. Yet the announcement said "during the last week of September". If you got yours earlier then great. That doesn't guarantee all other phone purchases will too though.

tzliu

@dust2dust   there is no need for your critique.  If you have nothing to add, please keep it to yourselves.   This post is for all those who purchased used phones with $30 credit promotion. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's kind of an out of context post to begin with. Who is "your"?

@not-trust-anyon wrote:

@tzliu 

open ticket with PM support and ask them when it's will be credit.

At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing Submit a ticket, then click Contact Us, Then click Other, then click Click here to submit a ticket 

have trouble with Chatbot: private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/

Once ticket is submitted,(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there

There's no reason to advise the customer to contact a CSA. The customer isn't asking a question, nor has the customer reported any issue with receiving the credit.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

Yes, I got $30 credit today!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did you not receive a CPO promo?

Need Help? Let's chat.